Introduction

• Hello, everyone!!  This is the part of the website where you will get to see what interests me-- Steve!  Other than answering emails I don't really get to connect with too many of the customers, so this will sort of be a place where I can do that.  I'm going to try to make this bloggy, because at the end of the day, whether we are on an investigation or writing things up to go on the website or something else my mind just gets a little bit foggy.  However, if there is one thing that I know how to do, it's talk.  My Grammy always told me that I had the gift of gab, so I guess I might as well use it.  

Moreover, I wanted to create a place on the forum where I can share with you guys.  You know, I have a lot of pieces that I really like.  I wish I could tell every single one of you every day about my favorite pieces, but it would take quite some time.  This is an area where I can sort of show you guys what I'm into and what I really like.  I will try to stick to items that are still in stock, so that way if you want to purchase an item you.  Since this is on the forum, you will be purchasing through invoice only, meaning I'll send you an invoice for PayPal and that is how you will pay.

I will start tonight by making a separate posting with a picture of an item that I absolutely adore!  Until then, stay blessed and highly favored!!

Cheer, 

Steve

• What's good Steve!